Rabu, 22 April 2009

Vanessa's Folder

welcome to

vanessas

folder







Today I'm......

HAPPY!



WELCOME TO MEH FOLDAH!Hiya :3 You have stumbled across Vanessa's (THATS ME!) folder. Before you see my boring stuff, let's get fat :D (Steal any content and I'll rip your face off)

Mmm... Drink thing :D (NOT SUITABLE FOR ANAK TK)


Special for Bocil :D The drink before this there is not suitable for you :o

Weeeeeeeeeee bouncing Ice Cream!

I am Taco Boy. FEAR ME

Cake. It's good. Don't like cake? I do. You're not normal. Back away.


OH MI GAWSH UR STILL HUNGRY???? Well, TO BAD! Although the menu will update soon :3

Done being fat? Ok, before you read this, I'll make sure you can read! Let's practice our vowels x3

YAY YOU CAN READ!





Looky :D It's Ma pet in Pet Society^_^ My avatar in polyvore :o
STM 4-evah :D











Most Memorable

The most memorable activity is when we made a mini 3D habitat for arts. I loved it because we get to pick the partners, and we get to pick what we wanted to make! I was very satisfied with our finished product, although some were better then ours . I chose a Hamsters Cage because I have hamsters, so it'll be much easier for us to make it, because I already know what it looks like!

TTFN,
Vanessa

IS HW

  • T-shirt = Short Sleeved Shirt
  • Tank Top = Sleeveless Shirt
  • Dress = 1 piece clothing, usually long and flowing
  • Mini Skirt = A short Skirt
  • Suit = Formal Jacket
  • Hair clip = Clip for the hair
  • Glove = ... Jacket for the hands?
  • Boots = Big Shoes
  • Motif = Picture in your clothes
  • Socks = Same like glove, but for feet :p



-Vanessa


Polyvore

Hey guys! Click on the button below (which I made myself. SO HANDS OFF!) to the link for my polyvore!

Shiny, eh?


Doesn't work? Here's the link to my profile!
Click here for my polyvore!










OMG LYK U DUN WANT 2 TOUCH IT? More pretty buttons soon :D (maybe)




Stuff I did when I was bored
(Steal and face the wrath of NESSA! MUAHAHA)


This is my "Love Indonesia - It's better then China" banner! (Sorry if it's a little small and blurry, click for clearer and bigger view)

This is my "4L rockz u know it's true" banner!





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar