Fashion police
I think that Daffa and Bennett have great costumes and new poses but,some of them need new costumes and poses(including me). And I can't give tips for them because all of them are perfect,marvelous,cool, And has new styles
10 New Vocabs For Fashion
Boutique: A store that seels clothes or dressesAntique:Breakable things such as DiamondsMarvelous:A word that describes perfect fashionFabulous:A word that matches the accecories and clothesT-shirt:A shirt shaped liked a 't'Stockings:Something like a long pair of socks used by womenSleeveless: something with no sleeve.Sunglasses:A black glasses used to protect our eyes from the sun.Tattoo:A drawing in our bodyBlouse:Clothes used by womenDarrian 4L
Selasa, 21 April 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Boutique
BalasHapusAntique
Marvelous
Fabulous
T-shirt
Stockings
Sleeveles
Sunglasses
Tatto
Blouse
Darrian 4L
I agree on your fashion police but I think that it'll be better if you make pointers on your 10 new vocabs for fashion like
BalasHapus1. Boutique: A store that seels clothes or dresses
2. Antique:Breakable things such as Diamonds
3. bla bla bla yatta yatta yatta and so on and soo on
:3 Rascha